COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY – Presentation and assignment
What are we doing in this unit?
- Learning about different types of commercial photography
- Sports, food, product, fashion, wedding/event and now WILDLIFE too
What do we have to turn in/participate in?
- Two images from any combination of sports, food, product, fashion, wedding/event, and wildlife
- Working in a group, give a 5 minute presentation about a field of commercial photography
- You may use the internet to research your group’s type of commercial photo
- Answer the following questions in a powerpoint presentation:
- what type of equipment is used (lenses, cameras, lights, etc)
- from start to finish, what is involved in this type of photo shoot
- any observations about what photos in this field have in common
- the reasons that the photographers make certain choices in this field
- any “tricks of the trade” or tips that are used in that field
- include 10 GREAT examples of that kind of photography